<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13597791\x26blogName\x3dAAAI-05++Blog\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://aaai05blog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://aaai05blog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7311799087187756948', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Introducing myself

Hi everyone, My name is Vincent Conitzer, I'm a Ph.D. student at CMU (just finished my 4th year) working with Tuomas Sandholm, so I actually live in Pittsburgh. Nevertheless I'll still get a trip out of it as I'm at IBM Research (Yorktown Heights) for the summer. AAAI will be very busy for me with the Doctoral Consortium and various papers to present (and my girlfriend will probably want to spend some time with me as well while I'm there...), and I'm leaving on Wednesday to go to a game theory conference, so it's going to be packed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Arthur said...

Dr. Conitzer - I presume. Would you like to be the Mentifex plant inside CMU -- arguably the most prestigious and most world-AI-donative of all AI research facilities? If so, please go into deep cover and spread the word about Mind.Forth artificial intelligence. It is especially important to recruit vulnerable AI nerds who need a topic (such as...Mentifex AI) for the subject of their doctoral dissertation. Keep up the good work, and mum's the word. -Arthur (Mentifex)

10:34 AM  
Blogger Jay Modi said...

Hey Vince. Come play soccer tonight at 6 if you are in town.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home